• The installation of a solar shower in the garden or around the pool is very simple and allows you to enjoy free hot water quickly.
• Solar showers heat the water thanks to solar energy and do not consume electricity.
• They are installed in the garden on the terrace or near the pool, and they only need to be connected to a hose with access to water.
• Starmatrix proposes a wide range of solar showers of different colors with foot bath or without and with tanks ranging from 8 liters to 40 liters.
• Model: SS0920
• Tank Vol.: 35 L / 9.25 GAL
• Material: PVC black
• Shape: round
• Metal handle, foot tap and drain valve included
• Attractive hexagonal shape design
• New extrusion technology to make one shower with 2 color at one time
• 2PCS design for easy transportation
• Heating of water by means of an aluminium accumulator tank of 35 litres using solar energy
• The solar shower is equipped with a mixing valve, where the first cold water and then hot water is flowing.
• The valve must not be over tightened, since this may be damaged irreparably.
• Connect the water hose to the shower and let the water warm up by the sun. (3 to 4 hours, depending on the ambient temperature and solar radiation).
• Once the water is hot, open the valve until the desired temperature is reached.
• To fill the solar tank, turn the valve to hot and wait until the shower is completely filled.
• Once filled, close the valve and let the warm water warm up for several hours.
• When the water drips furthermore with a closed mixer, it is possible that the water pressure is too high. Reduce this by fitting in a pressure regulator.
|Product Dims.||417x180x2188 MM|
|Tank Vol.||35 L / 9.25 GAL|
|Box Dim.||375x195x1240 MM|
|G.W.||14.8 KGS / 32.63 LBS|