• Model No.: 1005
• Pump Power: 200 W / 0.3 HP
• Filter & pump Junction: 32&38 MM
• Precisely engineered inside the filter provide an even flow through the sand bed, ensuring maximum filtration.
• To maintain crystal-clear and sparkling pool water, the filter system can be operated with filter sand as well as with STARMATRIX AQUALOON Filter Balls as filter medium.
7 way valve
• There are 7 options for optimum operational quality and crystal-clear water,Filter, backwash, rinse, empty, circulate, winter setting, closed.
• Using the solid dial, you can carry out the whole water cleaning process without getting wet, or having to block off or dismantle anything.
Solid clamping ring
• A quality checked, solid clamping ring connects the filter holder to the 7 way valve. A large rotary knob makes it easy to close without any tools.
Large chamber for filter sand
• Once the top lid is removed, the chamber space is visible. The large opening makes it easy and, above all, easy to change the filter sand. With above ground pools, this should be changed every 1 - 2 years.
|Pump Power||200 W|
|Pump Flow Rate||6000 L/H|
|Flow Rate(Sand)||4000 L/H|
|Flow Rate(Aqualoon)||4600 L/H|
|Volume Sand||16 KG|
|Volume Aqualoon||445 G|
|Tank Volume||25 L|
|Box Dimesnsion||44x44x43 CM|