• Powerful filter pump
• High-quality plastic
• Self-priming pump with pre-filter
• The pool pump is a fundamental element of the filtration system of the pool, it sucks water from the pool through the skimmer and it throws it back once it is filtered. The best advantage of Starmatrix pumps apart from being one of the most economical pumps on the today´s market is that they are products that adapt to any type of pool that exists on the market not just only in the range of Starmatrix's removable pools.
• The pump is recommended for free-standing garden pools, hot tubs and swimming pools and can circulate bathing water with both chlorine and salt disinfection. Can work with water up to + 35 °c.
• The pump should be installed horizontally, screwing it to the support, to avoid vibration and unwanted noise.
• The pump should be installed far from any corrosive or flammable products.
• The pump should have sufficient drainage to avoid the risk of flooding and should be protected from excessive humidity.
• Install independent water inlet and outlet valves.
• Allow for sufficient access space for pump maintenance and make sure that the technical plate of the pump is visible.
• During the installation of the pump, position it so there is 1 meter of free space around it.
|Voltage/Hz||220 V / 50 HZ||220 V / 50 HZ||220 V / 50 HZ|
|Qmax||7 M3/H||8.5 M3/H||9.5 M3/H|
|Hmax||7.5 M||9.0 M||10.0 M|
|Packing Size||450x203x238 MM||450x203x238 MM||450x203x238 MM|