• 0.3/0.4 MM UV Resistant PVC Liner
• 2/3 Steps A Frame Security Ladder
• 1700 L/H hanging skimmer filter or standard in wall skimmer
• Family-friendly above-ground swimming pool
• Double side powder coated Steel pool wall
• Easy to install – complete instruction manual included
• Includes a skimmer, filter system, an A-frame ladder, blue overlap liner, and hoses
• The new Splasher Pool is the optimal entry-level pool for you and your family. The coated steel shell pools are quick and easy to assemble and stand out for their excellent price-performance ratio.
• Refreshment, fun, and a good mood for the whole family are guaranteed with these steel wall pools. Make memories with family and friends in the comfort of your own backyard this summer with the Above-Ground Swimming Pool.
• Manufactured from solid steel, this above-ground pool is designed to provide years of fun and entertainment. The pool is designed for easy setup on a flat and firm surface. Installation is hassle-free since the kit includes everything needed for assembly and operation.
• Included in the set are A steel wall pool with, a robust and coated steel shell, a blue inner liner, a perfectly matched to your steel wall pool, and a sturdy safety ladder.
0.3 MM Standard hot dipped galvanized corrugated wall
0.3 MM UV resistant PVC liner
2 steps A frame security ladder
29 MM width strong and stability top & bottom rails
0.4 MM Standard hot dipped galvanized corrugated wall
0.4 MM UV resistant PVC liner
3 steps Aframe security ladder
29 MM width strong and sability top & bottom rails
||7200 L||12460 L||10680 L||17450 L|
• Flat, level, firm, and dry ground with easy access to all sides of the pool
• Exposed to direct sunlight, preferably in the morning
• Safe access to electricity for running the filter pump and other pool accessories
• Access to the mains water source
• Protection from high winds
• Sloping ground
• Concrete, Asphalt, Sand, Gravel, and Swampy ground- Close to wooden construction e.g. Pergola and decking
• Next to deciduous or leafy trees
• Over-head wires and clothesline
• Drains, electric wires, or gas pipelines underneath the site
• Poor or little drainage or high flood risk locations
• High wind conditions